Originally from Slovakia, I did my first (sprint) triathlon back in 2006. Despite the rain and the cold water and air temperatures (I was one of very few people not wearing a wetsuit), I was instantly hooked.
Since then, I’ve done many multisport and running races across a variety of distances, including 12 Ironmans, which is my favorite distance. After a few pretty successful years in the age group ranks, I decided to take my pro card in 2019.
- Ironman Boulder 2019 (10:00:14): 6th pro female
- Ironman 70.3 Indian Wells 2019 (4:32:09): 7th pro female
- Ironman Arizona 2019 (9:55:21): 11th pro female
- Las Vegas Long Course Triathlon 2019: 1st overall (men and women)
- ITU Long Course World Championship 2017: 2nd place F30-34, 10th amateur female
- Boston Marathon 2015 (2:56:51): 98th female
- Numerous overall female wins at local sprint and olympic distance triathlons